Currently we offer the Basic Rider Course(BRC), BRC2 Skills Practice and BRC2 License Waiver. We also offer individual or small group private instruction. If you would like to schedule a BRC2 License Waiver or private lessons please contact us directly.
The Beginner Rider Course is $325 for a 3 day course plus an online e-course that will take approximately 4 hours to complete and must be completed before classroom training. Day one is classroom training that is scheduled for approximately 5 hours. Day 2 & 3 is on the bike rider training with a skills test at the end of day 3.
There is both a written test and a hands on skills test for the BRC. If you pass both of these you will receive an MSF completion card. The MSF completion card is an exemption from both the written and motorcycle road test at the Alaska DMV.
The BRC2 Skill Practice is not a licensing course, however it fulfills the requirements of the Department of Defense for continuing rider education.
When you sign up for the BRC you will be given a link to the online e-course that must be completed before you come to class.
We currently offer discounts to military, first responders, and educators. We also offer group rates. Please contact us before registration for details. You can call or text (907)888-0051 or email email@example.com to enquire about special rates.
We also offer discounts on our Facebook page on occasion so be sure to follow us on Facebook
Due to the very limited space in each class, all class fees are non-refundable.
If you need to reschedule your class for any reason you will have to pay an admin fee.
- $25 if you reschedule 7 or more days prior to the start of your class
- $50 if you reschedule 3-6 days prior to the start of your class
- $100 if you reschedule 1-2 days prior to the start of your class
You will forfeit your entire class fee for any of the following reasons
- You fail to show up for any part of the class
- You are late for range training
- You do not bring the proper gear for the riding portion of class. See above for "What do I need to bring to class." Your instructor will also go over this in detail during classroom training.
- You are asked to leave by the instructor. Reasons for dismissal are listed below.
- You decide to quit the course.
- You fail either the written test or the skills test.
Safety of everyone on the course is of top importance. If at anytime the instructor feels that you are posing an unnecessary risk to yourself, other students, or staff you may be asked to leave and you will not be refunded. Reasons for dismissal may include but are not limited to
- Not wearing the proper riding gear on the course
- Not following safety or exercise instructions
- Being under the influence of any amount of drugs or alcohol. We don't care what the legal limit may or may not be, ANY use on or before the course will not be tolerated.
We assume no responsibilities for illness, emergencies or other events beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes if the need arises. If we need to reschedule or cancel a class we will contact you at the earliest opportunity to work with you to reschedule or refund as needed.
If you are waitlisted for a full class and a spot becomes open, we will contact you at the earliest opportunity to reschedule you into the desired class with no admin fees.
We suggest that you go ahead and sign up for another acceptable class, but we would be happy to put you on a waitlist for the preferred class dates. You can call or text us at (907)888-0051 or send an email to Nikki, our scheduler at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what class you are currently signed up for and which class you would prefer if a spot opens up. If a spot opens up we will go down our waitlist in the order of signups and offer to move you to the desired class at no charge.
We accept credit, debit and Paypal. We currently do not accept checks. Classes are not considered reserved until payment is received in full.
You can text or call (907)888-0051. Please leave us a message if we do not answer right away. You can also email us at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org